IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Goupil Gallery, Catalogue of the memorial exhibition of works by Théodore Roussel, 1927
Catalogue of the memorial exhibition of works by Théodore Roussel.
- London : Goupil Gallery, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 15 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 R777 G68 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Biographical note (p. -) signed: John Tweed.
- Subject Terms:
- Roussel, Théodore, 1847-1926.