Wilmerding, John, Robert Salmon, painter of ship & shore, 
Robert Salmon, painter of ship & shore. With an introd. by Charles D. Childs.
- [Salem, Mass.] Peabody Museum of Salem, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 123 p. illus. (part col.) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Sa32 W55 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 1087: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. Bookplate of the Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 1546: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
Bibliography: p. 116-118.
- Subject Terms:
- Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Meriden Gravure Company -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.Salmon, Robert, 1775- ca. 1848.