Wilmerding, John, Robert Salmon, painter of ship & shore, 
- Robert Salmon, painter of ship & shore. With an introd. by Charles D. Childs.
- [Salem, Mass.] Peabody Museum of Salem, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 123 p. illus. (part col.) 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Sa32 W55 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Meriden Gravure 1087: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Harold Hugo, designed by Leo Wyatt. Bookplate of the Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
BEIN Meriden Gravure 1546: Dust jacket. Bookplate of Meriden Gravure Company. From the collection of the Meriden-Stinehour Press.
Bibliography: p. 116-118.
- Subject Terms:
- Hugo, Harold -- Bookplate.Meriden Gravure Company -- Bookplate.Meriden-Stinehour Press -- Ownership.Salmon, Robert, 1775- ca. 1848.