IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Kensington and Chelsea Public Libraries, Thomas Hosmer Shepherd, 1793-1864;, 1973
Thomas Hosmer Shepherd, 1793-1864; a descriptive catalogue of watercolours and drawings in the local collections of Kensington & Chelsea Libraries [prepared by Brian Curle and Patricia Meara]
- London, Kensington and Chelsea Public Libraries, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- , iv, 26 p.,  p. of plates. illus. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 Sh44 K45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Prepared under the direction of R.J. Ensing, Principal Reference Librarian.
"Some books and periodicals known to have been illustrated by Thomas Hosmer Shepherd": p. 23-24.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) in art.Shepherd, Thomas H. (Thomas Hosmer)