Waterhouse, Ellis Kirkham, 1905-, Painting in Britain 1530 to 1790 , 1994
Painting in Britain 1530 to 1790 / Ellis Waterhouse.
- 5th ed. with an intro. [and rev.] by Michael Kitson.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 394 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryND464 W37 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -371) and index.
SML,YAL: 2 copies. Copy 2 is paperback.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting, British -- Great Britain.Painting, Modern -- 17th century -- Great Britain.Painting, Modern -- 18th century -- Great Britain.Painting, Renaissance -- Great Britain.