The unknown Turner; revelations concerning the life and art of J.M.W. Turner, with an account of the discovery of his hidden signatures and dates and the publication of the only known original manuscript of any of his sketching tours, by John Anderson, jr.
- New York, Priv. print. for the author, 1926.
- Physical Description:
- 153 p. col. front., plates, ports., map, facsims. 33 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 A53 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "This book, printed from type which has been distributed, is strickly limited to one thousand copies."
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851.
YCBA Collections Search
Anderson, John, b. 1854, The unknown Turner;, 1926