Pye, John, 1782-1874, Notes and memoranda respecting the Liber studiorum of J.M.W. Turner, R.A.,, 1879
- Notes and memoranda respecting the Liber studiorum of J.M.W. Turner, R.A., written and collected by the late John Pye. Edited, with additional observations, and an illustrative etching, by John Lewis Roget.
- London, J. Van Voorst, 1879.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 100 p. illus. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 P94 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- committed to retain 20190228 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
MUDD WB 38485: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851. Liber studiorum.