IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Pye, John, 1782-1874, Notes and memoranda respecting the Liber studiorum of J.M.W. Turner, R.A.,, 1879
Notes and memoranda respecting the Liber studiorum of J.M.W. Turner, R.A., written and collected by the late John Pye. Edited, with additional observations, and an illustrative etching, by John Lewis Roget.
- London, J. Van Voorst, 1879.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 100 p. illus. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 T85 P94 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- MUDD WB 38485: Poor condition.
- Subject Terms:
- Turner, J. M. W. (Joseph Mallord William), 1775-1851. Liber studiorum.