Thomas Cole : landscape into history / edited by William H. Truettner and Alan Wallach ; with essays by Christine Stansell and Sean Wilentz ... [et al.].
- New Haven : Yale University Press ; 1994.
Washington, D.C. : National Museum of American Art, Smithsonian Institution, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 186 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 34 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 C67 A12 1994 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Catalog of an exhibition organized by William H. Truettner and Alan Wallach for the National Museum of American Art to be shown there Mar. 18-Aug. 7, 1994; Wadsworth Atheneum, Hartford, Conn., Sept. 11-Dec. 4, 1994; New-York Historical Society, Jan. 8-Mar. 25, 1995.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Cole, Thomas, 1801-1848 -- Exhibitions.Hudson River school of landscape painting -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
Cole, Thomas, 1801-1848, Thomas Cole , 1994