Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903, James McNeill Whistler;, 1927-32
- James McNeill Whistler; introduction by Malcolm C. Salaman.
- London, Studio, 1927-32.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. 24 mounted plates 26 x 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 W57 S26 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each plate accompanied by guard sheet with descriptive letterpress.
Vol. II has imprint: London, The Studio; New York, W.E. Rudge, 1932.
- Subject Terms:
- Whistler, James McNeill, 1834-1903.