English country houses, [1955-
English country houses.
- London : Country Life, [1955-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill., plans, ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7620 E53 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.Historic buildings -- England.
-  Early Georgian, 1715-1760, by C. Hussey.-- Mid-Georgian, 1760-1800, by C. Hussey.-- Late Georgian, 1800-1840, by C. Hussey.-- Caroline, 1625-1685, by O. Hill and J. Cornforth.-- Baroque, 1685-1715, by J. Lees-Milne.