IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
English country houses, [1955-
English country houses.
- London : Country Life, [1955-
- Physical Description:
- v. : ill., plans, ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryNA7620 E53 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographies and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Domestic -- England.Historic buildings -- England.
-  Early Georgian, 1715-1760, by C. Hussey.-- Mid-Georgian, 1760-1800, by C. Hussey.-- Late Georgian, 1800-1840, by C. Hussey.-- Caroline, 1625-1685, by O. Hill and J. Cornforth.-- Baroque, 1685-1715, by J. Lees-Milne.