England and Wales : (Exclusive of the metropolis.) Return of owners of land, 1873 : Presented to both houses of Parliament ...
- London : Printed by G. E. Eyre and W. Spottiswoode for H. M. Stationery off, 1875.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. ; 37 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD591 D3 1875+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Known as the "New Domesday book."
"Explanatory statement," by John Lambert, secretary, Local government board, prefixed to both volumes.
- Subject Terms:
- Eyre, G. E. -- Printer.Real property -- Great Britain.Spottiswoode, W. -- Printer.
- V. I. England : Bedford to Norfolk.
- V. 2. England : Northampton to York. Wales : Anglesey to Radnor.