The Earthly paradise : arts and crafts by William Morris and his circle from Canadian collections / edited by Katharine A. Lochnan, Douglas E. Schoenherr, Carole Silver.
- Toronto : Art Gallery of Ontario : c1993.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 294 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK1140 E27 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Itinerary of the exhibition: Art Gallery of Ontario, 25 Jun.-6 Sept. 1993and three other Canadian musuems through October 1994.
- Subject Terms:
- Arts and crafts movement -- Exhibitions.Decorative arts -- England -- History -- 19th century.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Exhibitions.Morris, William, 1834-1896 -- Influence -- Exhibitions.
YCBA Collections Search
The Earthly paradise , c1993