Mansion, L, British military uniforms;, 1958
- British military uniforms; a portfolio of prints depicting officers of cavalry regiments as drawn by L. Mansion and St. Eschauzier, coloured by C. H. Martin, and published by W. Spooner circa 1830. Now reproduced with an introd. and notes by Paul Dinnage.
- London, N. Spearman, 1958.
- Physical Description:
-  l., 8 col. plates. 41 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 13Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- A selection from seventy plates issued between 1830 and 1840, entitled Military and naval uniforms, which came to be known as Spooner's upright series.
- Subject Terms:
- Engravings, British.Great Britain. Army -- Cavalry -- Uniforms.Military uniforms.