Northern regions, or, A relation of Uncle Richard's voyages for the discovery of a North-west passage : and an account of the overland journies of other enterprizing travellers.
- London : J. Harris, 1825.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 315 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsG614 N67 1825Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Cox and Baylis, Great Queen Street.
BAC: Bound in original printed boards, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- Arctic regions -- Description and travel.Cox and Baylis -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- 1825.Harris, J. -- Publisher.Northwest Passage -- Description and travel.Parry, William Edward, Sir, 1790-1855.Voyages and travels.
YCBA Collections Search
Northern regions, or, A relation of Uncle Richard's voyages for the discovery of a North-west passage , 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.