Bryan, Michael, 1757-1821, Dictionary of painters and engravers, 
Dictionary of painters and engravers.
- New ed., rev. and enl., under the supervision of George C. Williamson.
- Port Washington, N.Y., Kennikat Press 
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. plates, ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN40 B79 1964 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Edition limited to 400 sets."
First ed. published in 1816 under title: a biographical and critical dictionary of painters and engravers.
Reprint of the 4th ed.
- Subject Terms:
- Engravers -- Dictionaries.Painters -- Dictionaries.