Bryan, Michael, 1757-1821, Dictionary of painters and engravers, 
Dictionary of painters and engravers.
- New ed., rev. and enl., under the supervision of George C. Williamson.
- Port Washington, N.Y., Kennikat Press 
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. plates, ports. 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN40 B79 1964 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Edition limited to 400 sets."
First ed. published in 1816 under title: a biographical and critical dictionary of painters and engravers.
Reprint of the 4th ed.
- Subject Terms:
- Engravers -- Dictionaries.Painters -- Dictionaries.