The Athenæum gallery, 1827-1873. The Boston athenæum as an early patron of art, by Mabel Munson Swan, with an introduction by Charles Knowles Bolton...
- [Boston] The Boston athenæum, 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., [iii]-xiv, 312 p. front., plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN521 A8 S83 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Printed from the income of the Robert Charles Billings fund."
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Exhibitions.Art -- United States -- History.Boston Athenaeum.
YCBA Collections Search
Swan, Mabel Munson, The Athenæum gallery, 1827-1873, 1940