The Athenæum gallery, 1827-1873. The Boston athenæum as an early patron of art, by Mabel Munson Swan, with an introduction by Charles Knowles Bolton...
- [Boston] The Boston athenæum, 1940.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., [iii]-xiv, 312 p. front., plates. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN521 A8 S83 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Printed from the income of the Robert Charles Billings fund."
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Exhibitions.Art -- United States -- History.Boston Athenaeum.
YCBA Collections Search
Swan, Mabel Munson, The Athenæum gallery, 1827-1873, 1940