Yale University. Art Gallery, Handbook of the Gallery of Fine Arts, 1931
- Handbook of the Gallery of Fine Arts.
- New Haven : The Associates in Fine Arts at Yale University, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 63 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryN590 A53 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: School of the Fine Arts, Yale University.
- Subject Terms:
- Yale University. Art Gallery.