Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.). American Wing, A handbook of the American Wing, 1924
A handbook of the American Wing. Opening exhibition, by R. T. H. Halsey and Charles O. Cornelius.
- 2d ed.
- New York, The Museum, 1924.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 288 p. illus. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryN611 A6 A3 1925 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- At head of title: The Metropolitan museum of art.
"Of this handbook 3,000 copies were printed."
committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Colonial.Architecture, Domestic -- United States.Art objects -- United States.Furniture -- United States.Interior decoration.