IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.). American Wing, A handbook of the American Wing, 1924
A handbook of the American Wing. Opening exhibition, by R. T. H. Halsey and Charles O. Cornelius.
- 2d ed.
- New York, The Museum, 1924.
- Physical Description:
- xxi, 288 p. illus. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryN611 A6 A3 1925 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- At head of title: The Metropolitan museum of art.
"Of this handbook 3,000 copies were printed."
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture, Colonial.Architecture, Domestic -- United States.Art objects -- United States.Furniture -- United States.Interior decoration.