Jan of the windmill : a story of the plains / by Juliana Horatia Ewing, author of 'Six to sixteen,' 'Flat iron for a farthing,' etc.
- London : George Bell & Sons, [1884?]
- Physical Description:
- [iii]-viii, 151,  p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4699 E85 J36 1884View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in original printed wrappers, as issued.
BAC: At top of cover: Price one shilling.
First published in Aunt Judy's magazine, 1872-73 as The miller's thumb.
Text in double columns.
Publication date supplied from NUC, pre-1956 imprints.
Illustrations by H. Paterson.
Printed by Billing and Sons, Printer, Guildford.
- Subject Terms:
- Bell, George and Sons -- Publisher.Billing and Sons -- Printer.
- Wood engravings -- 1884.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.