George Rowney and Co, [Collection of circulars detailing Rowney's exhibits at the International Exhibition of 1862.], 1862
[Collection of circulars detailing Rowney's exhibits at the International Exhibition of 1862.]
- London : George Rowney & Co., 1862.
- Physical Description:
-  pieces ; 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND1550 G36 1862Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' materials.Chromolithography -- Technique.Drawing -- Study and teaching.George Rowney & Co. -- Publisher.
- Specimens of chromo-lithograph, as applied to the production of oil painting, artists' sketches, and water-colour drawing
- Raw materials and chemicals
- Specimens of materials, implements & models used in the teaching and practice of drawing and painting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.