Metro-land : British Empire Exhibition number : containing a general description of the British Empire Exhibition, how to get about London, and a comprehensive & descriptive review of the various districts served by Metropolitan Tailway.
- [London : Metropolitan Railway Company, 1924?]
- Physical Description:
- 118 p.,  folded leaf of plate : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 M49 1924Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy contains pocket size map: How to get to and from the British Empire Exhibition, Wembley Park.
" Price three pence" at foot of cover.
Includes advertising material.
Printed by Hanbury, Tomsett & Co., Kensal Rise.
- Subject Terms:
- British Empire Exhibition (1924-1925 : Wembley, London, England)Hanbury, Tomsett & Co. -- Printer.London (England) -- Guidebooks.London Metropolitan Area (England) -- Guidebooks.Metropolitan District Railway (Great Britain)Metropolitan District Railway (Great Britain) -- Publisher.
- Photographs -- [1924?].
Color photography -- [1924?].
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.