National Gallery of Art (U.S.), Treasures from the National Gallery of Art, 1962
Treasures from the National Gallery of Art. Edited by Huntington Cairns and John Walker.
- New York, Macmillan, 1962.
- Physical Description:
- 183 p. col. illus. 39 cm.
- Reference LibraryFolio F N 68Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- The reproductions of paintings are accompanied by comments drawn from a variety of sources.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- Washington (D.C.)