Lydd, and its church / Thomas H. Oyler ; illustrated by original sketches.
- Ashford [Kent, England] : The Kentish Express (Igglesden and Co.) Limited; 1894.
London : Chas. J. Clark, 4, Lincoln's Inn Fields, 1894.
- Physical Description:
- , iv, 52 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690.L87 O95 1894Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "I also owe many thanks to ... Miss Augusta K. Finn for the sketches kindly made by her."--Preface, p. iii.
"The illustrations of the brasses have been reduced by photography"--P. iv.
With a wood-engraved frontispiece.
"List of first subscribers": p. 45-52.
BAC: British Art Center copy 1 bound in publisher's original blind- and gold-stamped green cloth.
BAC: British Art Center copy 2 bound in publisher's original blind- and gold-stamped green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Brasses -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Church buildings -- Great Britain -- Lydd.Clark, Chas. J. -- Publisher.Kentish Express (Igglesden and Co.) Limited -- Publisher.Lydd (England) -- Description and travel.Lydd Church.Talbot, Hugh -- Autograph, August, 1894.
- Wood engravings -- 1894.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.