IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
National Gallery (Great Britain), National Gallery illustrations .., 1936-37
National Gallery illustrations ...
- London, Printed for the Trustees, 1936-37.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. of plates. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1070 A75 1936 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- An enlarged edition of Illustrations to the National Gallery catalogue, designed by Sir Charles Holmes.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.
- [v. 1] British school.--[v. 2]Italian schools.--[v. 3] Continental schools (excluding Italian)