National Gallery (Great Britain), National Gallery illustrations .., 1936-37
- National Gallery illustrations ...
- London, Printed for the Trustees, 1936-37.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. of plates. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1070 A75 1936 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- An enlarged edition of Illustrations to the National Gallery catalogue, designed by Sir Charles Holmes.
- [v. 1] British school.--[v. 2]Italian schools.--[v. 3] Continental schools (excluding Italian)
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.