National Gallery (Great Britain), National Gallery illustrations .., 1936-37
National Gallery illustrations ...
- London, Printed for the Trustees, 1936-37.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. of plates. 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1070 A75 1936 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An enlarged edition of Illustrations to the National Gallery catalogue, designed by Sir Charles Holmes.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.
- [v. 1] British school.--[v. 2]Italian schools.--[v. 3] Continental schools (excluding Italian)