Holmes, C. J. (Charles John), 1868-1936, The National Gallery,, 1927-30
The National Gallery, by Sir Charles Holmes.
- London, G. Bell, 1927-30.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. illus. (part col.) 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1070 H65 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Vol. 1: "First published October 1923. Reprinted 1927."
- Subject Terms:
- Painters.Painting -- England -- London.Painting -- History.
-  Italian schools.-- The Netherlands, Germany, Spain.-- France and England.