IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
National Portrait Gallery (Great Britain), Historical and descriptive catalogue of the pictures, busts, &c. in the National Portrait Gallery.., 1914
Historical and descriptive catalogue of the pictures, busts, &c. in the National Portrait Gallery...
- 15th ed., with supplement.
- London, H.M. Stationery Off., Darling and son, Ltd. [printers] 1914.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 575 p. 2 fold. pl., fold plan. 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1090 A6 1914 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- At head of title: Under revision.
Introduction signed: Charles John Holmes.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography -- Portraits -- Catalogs.Portraits -- Catalogs.