National Portrait Gallery (Great Britain), Supplement to the National Portrait Gallery, 1932-1945, 1946
- Supplement to the National Portrait Gallery, 1932-1945.
- London : Printed for the Trustees by Oliver Burridge, 1946.
- Physical Description:
- 75 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1090 A6 1946 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes index.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Biography -- Portraits -- Catalogs.Portraits -- Catalogs.