Mintorn, J. H. (John Haynes), Lessons in flower and fruit modelling in wax , [185-?]
Lessons in flower and fruit modelling in wax / by J.H. Mintorn ; with practical illustrations.
- London ; George Routledge, [185-?].
New York : George Routledge, [185-?].
- Physical Description:
- 124, , 16 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK9580 M45 1850zYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Savill, Edwards, and Co., Printers, Chandos Street, Covent Garden.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in blind- and gold- stamped brown publisher's cloth with decorative paper inlay on front cover.
BAC: Publisher's advertisements: 16 p. at end.
BAC: Spine title reads: Lessons in modelling in wax.
- Subject Terms:
- Artificial fruit.Engraving -- Specimens -- [185-?].Flowers in art.Fruit in art.George Routledge and Sons -- Publisher.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Savill, Edwards and Co. -- Printer.Wax flowers -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Wax-modeling -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.