IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Radford, Ron, 19th-century Australian art , c1993
19th-century Australian art : M.J.M. Carter Collection, Art Gallery of South Australia / Ron Radford.
- Adelaide : Art Gallery Board of South Australia, c1993.
- Physical Description:
- 67 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7400.15 R23 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "19th-century Australian art: M.J.M. Carter Collection: Art Gallery of South Australia was published by the Art Gallery Board ... on the occasion of the exhibition The M.J.M. Carter Collection: A private view of Australian Colonial Art at the Art Gallery of South Australia, Wednesday 29 September-Sunday 12 December 1993"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Australian -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 19th century -- South Australia -- Exhibitions.Carter, M. J. M. (Michael John Maxwell), 1926- -- Art collections.