Lewis, Michael, 1919-1999, The Lewis family, art and travel , [1993?]
The Lewis family, art and travel : five generations of artists / by J.M.H. Lewis.
- London : Unwin Brothers, [1993?]
- Physical Description:
- xi, 133 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18 L58571 L48 1993 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN6797 .L49 1993Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- BAC: British Art Center copy in publisher's original blue wrappers. Has laid in two newspaper clippings about the sale of watercolors by George Frederick Lewis and John Frederick Lewis. Bookplate of The Osmaston Library (West Sussex Decorative & Fine Arts Society).
- Subject Terms:
- Artists -- England -- Biography.Lewis family.Lewis, Clinton, 1885-Lewis, Frederick Christian, 1779-1856.Lewis, Frederick Christian, 1813-1875.Lewis, John Frederick, 1804-1876.Lewis, John Hardwicke, 1840-1927.Osmaston Library -- Bookplate.