Victorian jewellery : a complete compendium of over four thousand pieces of jewellery / introduction by Peter Hinks.
- London : Studio Editions, 1992, c1991.
- Physical Description:
- 328 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK7309.85 V53 V5 1992 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "Victorian jewellery contains a selection from the following trade catalogues: The Goldsmiths and Silversmiths Co. Ltd, 1901, Mappin and Webb Ltd, 1900, Saunders and Shepherd Ltd, 1903-4, S.F. Myers and Co., 1894, Moore and Evans, 1898. Colour plates are taken from the Streeters and Co. Ltd. catalogue"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Jewelry, Victorian -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Victorian jewellery , 1992, c1991