Victorian jewellery : a complete compendium of over four thousand pieces of jewellery / introduction by Peter Hinks.
- London : Studio Editions, 1992, c1991.
- Physical Description:
- 328 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryNK7309.85 V53 V5 1992 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Victorian jewellery contains a selection from the following trade catalogues: The Goldsmiths and Silversmiths Co. Ltd, 1901, Mappin and Webb Ltd, 1900, Saunders and Shepherd Ltd, 1903-4, S.F. Myers and Co., 1894, Moore and Evans, 1898. Colour plates are taken from the Streeters and Co. Ltd. catalogue"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Jewelry, Victorian -- Catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Victorian jewellery , 1992, c1991