Wallace Collection (London, England), Pictures and drawings;, 1968
- Pictures and drawings; text with historical notes and illustrations.
- 16th ed.; revised by F. J.B. Watson
- London, Trustees of the Wallace Collection, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 471 p. illus., plan, ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1160 A54 1968 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 402-415.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Wallace Collection (London, England)