Wallace Collection (London, England), Pictures and drawings;, 1968
Pictures and drawings; text with historical notes and illustrations.
- 16th ed.; revised by F. J.B. Watson
- London, Trustees of the Wallace Collection, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 471 p. illus., plan, ports. 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1160 A54 1968 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Bibliography: p. 402-415.
- Subject Terms:
- Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.Wallace Collection (London, England)