London Museum, Twenty-five years of the London museum;, 1937
Twenty-five years of the London museum; an album of photographs illustrating the range of the collections.
- [Cambridge, Eng., University Press] 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 17,  p. cxxx pl. on 66 l. 25 x 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1165 M8 A6 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preface signed: R. E. M. Wheeler.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- London.London (England) -- Antiquities.