London Museum, Twenty-five years of the London museum;, 1937
Twenty-five years of the London museum; an album of photographs illustrating the range of the collections.
- [Cambridge, Eng., University Press] 1937.
- Physical Description:
- 17,  p. cxxx pl. on 66 l. 25 x 19 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1165 M8 A6 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preface signed: R. E. M. Wheeler.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- London.London (England) -- Antiquities.