Koranzzo's feast, or, The unfair marriage : a tragedy founded on facts, 2366 years ago, and 555 years before the birth of Christ : in five acts : embellished with sixteen descriptive plates by the first artists, antient and modern / by Thomas Bishop.
- Additional Title(s):
- London : Printed by George Smeeton, 17, St. Martin's Lane, and sold by Hookham, 112, New Bond Street; Grey, 62, Piccadilly; Hodgson, 26, Strand; and at the author's, 22, Clarges Street, Piccadilly, MDCCCXI 
- Physical Description:
- , 76 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR4117.B56 K67 1811+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Price £2. colored; £1.10s. plain."--Front cover.
Directions for placing the prints on back cover.
British Museum. General catalogue of printed books to 1955 (compact edition), v. 3, 1059
Timbs, J. English eccentrics and eccentricities, p. 511
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed boards, with "directions for placing the prints" on back cover. Armorial bookplate of Clarence S. Bemens.
- Subject Terms:
- Bemens, Clarence S. -- Bookplate.English drama -- 19th century.Smeeton, George, Printer.
- Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1811.
YCBA Collections Search
Bishop, Thomas, dramatist, Koranzzo's feast, or, The unfair marriage , MDCCCXI 
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.