A catalogue of the pictures in the National Gallery, 1839
- A catalogue of the pictures in the National Gallery.
- Alternate Title(s):
- National Gallery (Great Britain).
- London : Printed by W. Nicol, 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. ; 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN1070 N37 1839Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy in original paper wrappers, as issued.
- Subject Terms:
- National Gallery (Great Britain) -- Catalogs.Nicol, W[illiam] -- Publisher.Painting -- England -- London -- Catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.