Nixon, Howard M, English restoration bookbindings , 1974
- English restoration bookbindings : Samuel Mearne and his contemporaries / Howard M. Nixon.
- London : British Museum Publications, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ269 N56 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Stack Ref. Z269 N56 (LC) Oversize: Paperbound. From the library of Walter F. Pforzheimer.
"The catalogue of an exhibition held in the King's Library of the British Museum, May-September 1974."
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinders -- England -- Biography.Bookbinding -- England -- Exhibitions.Bookbinding -- England -- Facsimiles.Mearne, Samuel, 1624-1683.Pforzheimer, Walter L. (Walter Lionel), 1914-2003 -- Ownership.