Nixon, Howard M, English restoration bookbindings , 1974
English restoration bookbindings : Samuel Mearne and his contemporaries / Howard M. Nixon.
- London : British Museum Publications, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ269 N56 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN Stack Ref. Z269 N56 (LC) Oversize: Paperbound. From the library of Walter F. Pforzheimer.
"The catalogue of an exhibition held in the King's Library of the British Museum, May-September 1974."
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinders -- England -- Biography.Bookbinding -- England -- Exhibitions.Bookbinding -- England -- Facsimiles.Mearne, Samuel, 1624-1683.Pforzheimer, Walter L. (Walter Lionel), 1914-2003 -- Ownership.