A record of the collections in the Lady Lever Art Gallery ... formed by the Viscount Leverhulme, with introductory essays and descriptive text, by R. R. Tatlock [and others]
- London, B.T. Batsford, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. illus. (part col.) 34 cm.
- Reference LibraryN1455 A55 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General t.p. in v. 1 only; each volume has special t.p.
Principal works consulted": v.2, p. 19.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- Port Sunlight -- Catalogs.Leverhulme, William Hesketh Lever, Viscount, 1851-1925 -- Art collections.
- I. English painting of the XVIIIth-XXth centuries, by R. R. Tatlock.--II. Chinese porcelain & Wedgwood pottery with other works of ceramic art, by R.L. Hobson.--III. English furniture, tapestry and needlework of the XVIth-XIXth centuries, with examples of ther styles, by Percy Macquoid.