[Collection of four articles about castles and manors in Kent, England], 18--]
[Collection of four articles about castles and manors in Kent, England]
- [S.l. : s.n., 18--].
- Physical Description:
- 12, 29, 31, 12 p. : ill. ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA670 K3 C55 1800zYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Printed by Clifford, Printer, Parade, Tunbridge Wells.
BAC: British Art Center copy contains manuscript notes.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound with: Sterburgh Castle. London : Samuel Bentley, 1850.
- Subject Terms:
- Castles -- Great Britain.Clifford -- Printer.Engraving -- Specimens -- [18--].Harvey, Thomas -- Autograph.Harvey, Thomas, Mrs. -- Pres. to Rev. R.S. Hunt.Hunt, R.S., Rev. -- Pres. to John Talbot, Sept. 10, 1891.Kent (England) -- Description and travel.Manors -- Great Britain.Talbot, John -- Pres. from Rev. R.S. Hunt, Sept. 10. 1891.
- Groombridge Place - Heven Castle - Penshurst Place - Portraits and pictures.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.