Smyth, W. H. (William Henry), 1788-1865, Aedes Hartwellianae, or, Notices of the manor and mansion of Hartwell , MDCCCLI 
- Aedes Hartwellianae, or, Notices of the manor and mansion of Hartwell / by Captain W.H. Smyth.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Aedes Hartwellianae
Notices of the manor and mansion of Hartwell
- London : Printed for private circulation by John Bowyer Nichols and Son, Parliament Street, MDCCCLI 
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 414,  p., XIII leaves of plates : ill. (1 col.) maps, plans, ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 H4 S59 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5247.H37 S69 1851+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Engravings by James Basire and James Faed.
Volume 2 has title: Addenda to the Aedes Hartwillianae.
"Genealogical table of the family of Lee, of Hartwell": p. 96.
Holmes, M. Country house described, p. 125
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Astronomy -- England -- Buckinghamshire -- History.Hartwell House (England)Lee family.Lee, John, 1783-1866.Mansions -- England -- Buckinghamshire.
- Engravings -- 1851.
Steel engravings -- 1851.
Lithographs -- 1851.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
Wood engravings -- 1864.