IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Smyth, W. H. (William Henry), 1788-1865, Aedes Hartwellianae, or, Notices of the manor and mansion of Hartwell , MDCCCLI 
Aedes Hartwellianae, or, Notices of the manor and mansion of Hartwell / by Captain W.H. Smyth.
- Additional Title(s):
Notices of the manor and mansion of Hartwell
- London : Printed for private circulation by John Bowyer Nichols and Son, Parliament Street, MDCCCLI 
- Physical Description:
- vii, , 414,  p., XIII leaves of plates : ill. (1 col.) maps, plans, ports. ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN5247 H4 S59 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5247.H37 S69 1851+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Paul F. WalterView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Engravings by James Basire and James Faed.
Volume 2 has title: Addenda to the Aedes Hartwillianae.
"Genealogical table of the family of Lee, of Hartwell": p. 96.
Holmes, M. Country house described, p. 125
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original green cloth.
- Subject Terms:
- Astronomy -- England -- Buckinghamshire -- History.Hartwell House (England)Lee family.Lee, John, 1783-1866.Mansions -- England -- Buckinghamshire.
- Engravings -- 1851.
Steel engravings -- 1851.
Lithographs -- 1851.
Aquatints -- Hand-colored -- 1851.
Wood engravings -- 1864.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.