Jones, Shirley, Soft ground, hard ground & a little light relief with Shirley Jones, 
- Soft ground, hard ground & a little light relief with Shirley Jones.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Soft ground hard ground.
Soft ground, hard ground and a little light relief.
- [Croydon, Surrey] : Red Hen Press, 
- Physical Description:
-  leaves : ill. ; 29 x 35 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A 2009 109 OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Date of publication from Shirley Jones and the Red Hen Press.
"Soft ground and hard ground are etching techniques used in the imgaes, and an appropiate title for a book about the experiences of being a woman--especially a mother?'--Patkus.
"Soft ground hard ground consists of twelve poems & prose pieces written by Shirley Jones, accompanied by twelve of her colour etchings employing soft ground & hard ground techniques ... The edition is limited to 40 copies"--Leaf .
Issued in loose bifolia, in a case.
Patkus, R.D. Shirley Jones and the Red Hen Press, 14
BAC: British Art Center copy is no. 29 of 40 copies, inscribed by author.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Specimens -- 1989.Feminism -- Poetry.Red Hen Press -- Publisher.Women -- Poetry.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.