The Elizabethan image: painting in England, 1540-1620; [a catalogue] by Roy Strong [of] an exhibition organised by The Tate Gallery, 28 Nov. 1969-8 Feb. 1970.
- London, Tate Gallery (Publications Department), 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 88 p. illus. (some col.), facsims., plan 21 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6765 S87 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Distributed in the U. S. A. by Arno Press, New York.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, English -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 17th century -- England.Art, Modern -- 18th century -- England.Art, Renaissance -- England.
YCBA Collections Search
Strong, Roy C, The Elizabethan image, 1969