Hall, James, Sir, 1761-1832, Essay on the origin, history, and principles, of Gothic architecture , 1813
Essay on the origin, history, and principles, of Gothic architecture / by Sir James Hall.
- London : John Murray, J. Taylor ; 1813.
Edinburgh : W. Blackwood, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 150 pages., 59 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 38 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA440 .H3+ OversizeView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Printed by W. Bulmer and Co.
Etching by W. & D. Lizars and Henry Le Keux; afer Edward Blore.
- Subject Terms:
- Architecture -- Details.Architecture, Gothic.Blackwood, W. -- Publisher.Murray, John -- Publisher.Taylor, J. -- Publisher.W. Bulmer and Co. -- Printer.
- Etchings -- 1813.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.