Cork, Richard, A bitter truth , c1994
A bitter truth : avant-garde art and the Great War / Richard Cork.
- New Haven : Yale University Press in association with the Barbican Art Gallery, c1994.
- Physical Description:
- 336 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 30 cm.
- Reference LibraryN9150 C67 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -330) and index.
"His [the author's] exhibition on Avant-Garde art and the Great War opens at the Altes Museum, Berlin, in June 1994 before travelling to the Barbican Art Gallery, London, in the autumn"--Dust jacket.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, Modern -- 20th century.Avant-garde (Aesthetics) -- History -- 20th century.World War, 1914-1918 -- Art and the war.