Watson, Wendy M., 1948-, Altered states , c1994
- Altered states : conservation, analysis and the interpretation of works of art / by Wendy M. Watson with the assistance of Thomas Branchick ; essays by David Carrier, James Martin, and Wendy M. Watson.
- South Hadley, Mass. : Mount Holyoke College Art Museum, c1994.
- Physical Description:
- 175 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 31 cm.
- Reference LibraryN8560 W27 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Reference LibraryN8560 .W27 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Organized by the Mount Holyoke College Art Museum ... with the assistance of the Williamstown Regional Art Conservation Laboratory, Williamstown, Massachusetts."
Includes bibliographical references (P. 174-175)
"Exhibition schedule: Mount HolyokeCollege Art Museum, South Hadley, Massachusetts, 2 April-29 May, 1994, Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute, Williamstown, Massachusetts, 23 July-18 September [and] The National Academy ofDesign, New York, New York, 5 October-27 November, 1994"--T.p. verso.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Conservation and restoration -- Exhibitions.Art -- Expertising -- Exhibitions.Museum conservation methods -- Exhibitions.