Andrews, William Loring, 1837-1920, Bibliopegy in the United States and kindred subjects , 1902
- Bibliopegy in the United States and kindred subjects / by William Loring Andrews.
- New York : Dodd, Mead and Company, 1902.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 128 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ269 .A57 1902 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN 1997 1312: Copy on Imperial Japan paper. Binder's stamp: Club Bindery, 1903. Original wrappers bound in.
Vignettes; head and tail pieces; by Sidney L. Smith.
"Of this book there have been printed one hundred and forty-one copies on Van Gelder paper and thirty-six copies on Imperial Japan paper from the Imperial government mill."
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- United States.
- Bookbinding (Binding) -- 1903.
Binders' stamps (Binding) -- Club Bindery.