The Politics of the picturesque : literature, landscape, and aesthetics since 1770 / edited by Stephen Copley and Peter Garside.
- Cambridge ; Cambridge University Press, 1994.
New York : Cambridge University Press, 1994.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 304 p. : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryBH301 P53 P65 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Essays based on papers delivered at a conference on "Romanticism and the picturesque", University of Wales Conference Centre, July 1991.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics, Modern -- 18th century -- Congresses.Aesthetics, Modern -- 19th century -- Congresses.Picturesque, The -- Congresses.
YCBA Collections Search
The Politics of the picturesque , 1994