London, the new scene; an exhibition organized by Walker Art Center in association with the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation and in collaboration with the British Council.
- [Minneapolis, 1965]
- Physical Description:
- 72 p. illus. (part col.) ports. 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6770 W25 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exhibit held in the United States and Canada, Feb. 6, 1965-Mar. 20, 1966.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- England -- London.Art, British -- Exhibitions.Art, Modern -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.
- London, the new scene, by M. Friedman.--Some recent history, by A. Bowness.--Biographies of the artists, by J. Reichardt.--Checklist of the exhibition.--Bibliography, by J. Reichardt (p. 68-72)