Queen's Gallery (London, England), George IV and the arts of France;, 1966
- George IV and the arts of France; [catalogue of an exhibition]
- London, Queen's Gallery, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- , 52 p. illus., 8 plates. 22 cm.
- Reference LibraryN6846 L63 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Table on endpaper.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, French -- Exhibitions.George IV, King of Great Britain, 1762-1830 -- Art collections.