Elsum, John, fl. 1700-1705, The art of painting after the Italian manner, 1703
- The art of painting after the Italian manner. With practical observations on the principal colours. And directions how to know a picture.
- London, Printed for D. Brown and Black-Swan without Temple-Bar, 1703.
- Physical Description:
- 141 p. 32 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7420 E57 1973 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Photocopy. [London, Paul Mellon Centre for Studies in British Art, 1973?]  leaves. 34 cm.
Note in manuscript on verso of T.p.: Taken from the original in the Eastlake Library of the National Gallery, London.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Early works to 1800.Painting -- Technique -- Early works to 1800.