Hall, James, 1918-2007, Dictionary of subjects and symbols in art , 1974
Dictionary of subjects and symbols in art / James Hall ; introd. by Kenneth Clark.
- London : J. Murray, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 345 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7560 H34 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On spine: Hall's dictionary of subjects & symbols in art.
Bibliography: p. [xxv]-xxix.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Themes, motives -- Dictionaries.Symbolism in art -- Dictionaries.