Hall, James, 1918-2007, Dictionary of subjects and symbols in art , 1974
Dictionary of subjects and symbols in art / James Hall ; introd. by Kenneth Clark.
- London : J. Murray, 1974.
- Physical Description:
- xxix, 345 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryN7560 H34 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- On spine: Hall's dictionary of subjects & symbols in art.
Bibliography: p. [xxv]-xxix.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Themes, motives -- Dictionaries.Symbolism in art -- Dictionaries.