Browne, Max, The romantic art of Theodor von Holst, 1810-44 , c1994
- The romantic art of Theodor von Holst, 1810-44 : an introduction to the life and work of the artist on the occasion of his sesquicentenary exhibition in London and Cheltenham, 1994.
- London : Lund Humphries, c1994.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 V87445 B76 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "First published ... on the occasion of the first exhibition of paintings, drawings and prints of Theodor von Holst held in the sesquincentenial year of his death at Hazlitt, Gooden & Fox Ltd, London, 5-27 May 1994 and Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum, 11 June to 23 July 1994"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 108-109).
- Subject Terms:
- Von Holst, Theodor, 1810-1844 -- Exhibitions.