IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Browne, Max, The romantic art of Theodor von Holst, 1810-44 , c1994
The romantic art of Theodor von Holst, 1810-44 : an introduction to the life and work of the artist on the occasion of his sesquicentenary exhibition in London and Cheltenham, 1994.
- London : Lund Humphries, c1994.
- Physical Description:
- 112 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNJ18 V87445 B76 1994 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- "First published ... on the occasion of the first exhibition of paintings, drawings and prints of Theodor von Holst held in the sesquincentenial year of his death at Hazlitt, Gooden & Fox Ltd, London, 5-27 May 1994 and Cheltenham Art Gallery and Museum, 11 June to 23 July 1994"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 108-109).
- Subject Terms:
- Von Holst, Theodor, 1810-1844 -- Exhibitions.